Back to Singapore

It's been close to 3 day since I landed at Singapore. The feeling of returning back home is really full of mixed emotion and feelings. I recalled watching the whole of Singapore's nightview on the plane and telling Yunyen omg look it is so bright and beautiful. It is so different from Perth. After the plane docked, we walked out and see for ourself the infamous Terminal 3 airport. It is huge !? I reckon it is at least 2 times the size of Terminal 2. After all the small details, I was sitting at a taxi on my way home. It was close to 10pm and there are still people everywhere. Gosh, I just feel so excited seeing so many people. It's feels like hongkong now.

For the past few days, I have been to Bugis, Sim Lim and Tampines Mall. The though of sitting down in a coffee bean and talking with all my friends was just simply bliss. I seen so much changes in them and learnt more change in Singapore. To put it simple in words, I guess after all I am a Singaporean. So returning back to Singapore was just so nice of a change from Perth.
0 Responses