3 year HapPee aniversary Getway

Unbelievable ... 3 year. I cannot believe myself that my relationship with Yunyen has being 3 long years. It just felt like we have only begin our relationship for only a month. Gosh, where has all the time flew? Anyway, to celebrate our three beautiful years together, we had come up with a romantic getaway. A nice picnic by the beach
and to top it off a romantic movie.
Where to get a nice place to picnic and yet feel the romances in the air? Well, I guess it is no other than the Cottesloe beach. Before a picnic can begin, we head down to grab sushi, coca-cola, jester pie and a subway. It took us about 15 minute to get down to the beach. When we arrived there, the beach as usual was a beauty.

Photobucket


We found a spot, took out our picnic mat and sat down to enjoy a lovely lunch by the beach. I would comment that the romantic lunch would have being better if not for these few drunk Aussie who keep throwing bread crumbs to feed the seagulls. Half the time, I was protecting my food from the seagulls. Well just in case, those birds suddenly felt hungry enough to attack us for more food. The other time, I was fearful of those birds pooping on us since they were hovering above our heads half the time. And it was all thanks to those drunk Aussie. But overall, I would say it still quite a romantic lunch by the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left the beach at about 4pm and head back to Garden City. What more to end the lovely day by watching the movie: Sex and the City. It was the first time I entered a cinema and found the ratio of guys to girls was like 10: 1.
Photobucket


Well standing on a guy point of view, I agree with the guys that this is not a movie where most guys would want to watch. There was no action, no deep underly plots to be resolve and no matrix-like graph. However, after watching the movie, I would rate the movie 10/10 rating. Even though without those usual graph effect and action, it was such a romantic movie that emphasis what is LOVE? Thus, this conclude our romantic day out and embrace ourself for our 4th year.
Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Yi Shuang Says:

    wow~~~
    Congratulation to You & my DEAREST Ji Mui YUN YEN~~!!
    3 yrs ler
    i m also waiting to celebrate my 3 yrs anniversary haha
    anyway don think i will have a romantic celebration (u know la,he is not a romantic bf~~haha)oh ya~~we also can't find a romantic beach like COTTESLOE :)
    Happy Anniversary ~~!!