Updating Part 3

Caversham Wildlife Park and the Swan Valley~~

After my graduation, I took my family to the infamous Swan Valley and the Caversham Wildlife Park with a big finger cross. That is because my family wish to see some grapes in real life. But the issue here is, it is March. The season for grapes is over and I really doubt I could find anymore around with them being dried up prune. Anyway, I still proceeded ahead to try to find any left. But first stop is the Caversham Wildlife Park.

The Caversham Wildlife Park is one great place to check out the wild life in Australia without paying too much of course. One get to feed the Kangaroos and take pictures with Kola. For more information check out the website here: http://www.cavershamwildlife.com.au/.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After a few hours of walking around and enjoying all the bit of pieces of the wildlife, we head down to the Swan Valley. Guess what, we hit Jackpot. yeah !!! Yeah !!! Yeah !! Grapes and at this period of the year. Check this out.
Photobucket

Not to mention too, the grapes taste like sugar. I have never taste grapes that were these sweet in my life. Gosh ... now I understand why on earth do those food critiques always say grapes are sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Responses