Just yesterday night, I was chatting on Msn with one of my Kai Ki, Tony. He was telling me Diablo 3 is coming !! I was like OMG, NNnooooo way, you got to be kidding me. I mean Blizzard just have plans to release Starcraft 2 this end of the year and they can't possible release plans that they are working on the next episode of Diablo. I couldn't believe what I see on my laptop screen until I saw the trailer for the game. It was immersing. The game play doesn't feel like it change a lot but yet it seems like the game upgrade so much. The graphic is so much clearer and smooth now. And from the look of the trailer, the minions really made me feel fear. It is like throngs of monster swarming at you while you explore the dungeon. I seriously do hope they would reduce the lag time for the barbarian skills. I mean being a fans of physical violent in Diablo 2. The Barbarian is one mean fighting machine until it reach the Hell level where everyone seems to be stronger than him and the only skill I could recall using is whirlwind. Not to attack but to escape from throngs of monster because they are all elemental stronger than me, not to forget the part where some of them are immune to physical damage. Well to end the story, visit http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/ to understand more about it.
2008 is sure a good year. So much games release and so much anticipation to awaits.
0 Responses