What is black, 5 inch tall and talk with attitude? It is no other than a Skipper. Yahoo ... Madagascar is back. I cannot believe my eyes when I open my internet explorer today and lo and behold I saw something familiar. Madagascar 2 !!?? Unbelievable. Never have I expect Dreamwork to continue to work on Madagascar. I have though that all the dancing, attitude and running away from the Zoo was the peak of the show and Dreamwork shouldn't be able to come with anymore new ideas. Immediately, I type in Madagascar 2 in the search engine and check out their main website trailer preview on the movie. Well, I have to do this because the yahoo movie preview pretty much lag great time. Anyway for fans who love to see any of those animals dancing again here is the website to check out their trailer.

http://www.madagascar-themovie.com/teaser.html

Photobucket
0 Responses