Updating Part 2:.....

Let's see is there any other major incident that happened during these two months. Oh yes yes, how could I even forgot to blog about it. Oh, silly me. Yes, Yes people. I am officially a graduate of Murdoch University which meant that I am a degree holder. Yeah !! yeah !! Looking back at my primary school's day, I recalled that my form teacher even have doubt that I could make it pass secondary without having to retain or ending up in the normal stream. But hey hey look here I still made it. Even though I was being called stupid and couldn't even get a basic math question right, look at me now. I still graduated and to even spice things up I graduated with a Psychology Degree. So people out, don't feel sad even if your teacher called u dumb or stupid or even untalented. Be stubborn like me, hang in there and your world will get better. It's all hard work and perseverance that will help you through this realistic world where grades and talent is worth more than gold. But oh well ... I still graduated. yahooo... to graduation.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One funny thing about graduation in Murdoch might be the bright red regalia. The regalia with it's hood look so much like what Harry Potter wear in the movie. But overall, the whole experience is still pretty fun. I don't recall being to happy and excited before. Not even when I attended my polytechnic graduation. Guess must be the feeling of accomplishment and attaining something that I want.
0 Responses