10 / 9 / 2004 Minglong's Birthday

Feels good after a shower. Let's see today it was Zephery or otherwise known as Minglong, my dear brother, birthday's celebration. I arranged with Geraldine to head down to orchard earlier to get him a birthday cake. Too bad, I didn't managed to get a free meal from her. Well, the story goes like this we made a bet the night before that if she was later than I am, I get a free meal from her. I even left my house early just to make sure I get there early, but who knows all these planning backfired. Why, that's because she got up on the bus earlier than the one I am sitting. No wonder she was early, aiyooo... there goes my free meal sigh sigh.

When we arrived at Orchard, we met one of our old friend, Jess. We end up chatting with her for awhile before Geraldine head down for her shopping trip. Gessh...guess what before we can start shopping, Geraldine complains that she was hungry already. So, we end up buying food from old Chang Chee. I bought a squid head and she had her fishball. After filling our tummy, we head down to Taka to buy a cake. While choosing the cake, we just can't resist ourself from getting a doughnut and a cup of barley water. Oooo...I was so tempted to get an ice-cream mookcake and a cup of ice-cream. But I have to resist these temptation because we are going to have dinner soon.

Well after we got the cake, we met up with the guys and decided to have dinner over at Seoul garden. Hei arh never eat the ice-cream or buy the mooncake arh. If not how to eat the buffet. Well, we took plenty of photos inside the Seoul Garden. I think that people sitting in there might though that we are tourists visiting Singapore. Haha...it was indeed quite a day today.
0 Responses