8 / 9 /2004 Night

Just got back from the gym and a meal of supper with the gang. Just suddenly have the urge to work out, so I chio Alex and Alvin to head down to the gym. After the nice workout, we head to down Techno Coffeeshop and feast on spring chickens. The spring chicken is crispy, but the meat is kind of dry. We all think it is due to over frying or it might be due to the bird flu where it resulted in low quality chicken meat. Anyway, we sat at the coffee shop and chat for a long long time. Can't imagine 3 guys sitting in a coffee shop and chat for so long, but we did. We were planning for the Hongkong trip. I just can't wait to go hongkong again. Enjoy cold weather and eat good food. Well, I guess I'm the fellow who enjoy the cold weather better than the tropical weather in Singapore. Just missed the Brazil buffet in HK and the curry fishball. Man, just thinking of it makes me hungry again.

Ooo... my show is showing liao. It's Guess (x3) time. Over and Out
0 Responses