11 / 9 /2004 After Gym

Just came back home from gym. Met a guy there who told me to take some product known as: Complex 1 for body building. That fellow was saying that he used to be as skinny as me, after he took this product, he being to get built up. Well, I'm still not conviced from those things he told me. I understanded my own body better than him. My body tends to burn calories faster than normal individual. Furthermore, I was commented by another body builder before who told me that irregardless of what product I may consume I will not get those meat easily. But one thing that fellow did say right, I do need to get some meat onto my body. I just too skinny. My BMI is only 17, I can't even believe myself. Haiz.... well I guess it must be those bad habits of mine like having irregular meals. Hmm.. maybe if I eat my meals right I may gain some fats. Looks like I have to check it out myself.
0 Responses