7/9/2004 After effect of Sibu Island Trip

Arrrhh after the trip from Sibu, I found myself covered with red spot all over my body.
It is so itchy, man it must be those mosquitos and the Sandflies that bites me. The worst part of it, those areas that they stung me all swell like the chicken pot. Haiz, at least I'm not the only fellow who suffered from it. : >

Bank Bank bank bank. Whoever design or come up with the idea of banking meant to make life easy for people. But why on earth it give me so much problem. After so long, I finally manage to resolve the bank draft issue. It took them so many days just to find out my problem and help me solve it. It just so irratating.

Well now I guess I should head down tomorrow to Orchard IDP to pay up my school fee. Hopefully, I'm not too late because I'm suppose to submit everything to Murdoch University before the end of the month. Sigh...time is sure not on my side.
0 Responses