Back to a Blogger's Life

27 11 2007

Times sure fly fast, it has been four days since my final paper was over. If I manage to pass all the papers, I will offically become a Graduate from Murdoch University. Given that I have plenty of time on hand, I've decided to go back to a blogger's life. Logging into my blogspot account, I realised that I haven't been posting anything since May 19th 2006. Why, I wondered?
There are several explanation that pops into my head.
One: I no longer possessed the program: Hello to upload anymore pictures. If anyone has been following my blog, they would realised that I seems to turn my blog into a picture blog. Thus, without the program, I gave up blogging (Pretty lazy of me).
Two: I realised that because I uploaded so much photos onto my blog, the previous two blogs that I have, seems to have difficulty opening the pages.
Three: I have to finish up my thesis this year
Anyway to sum everything up, I just turned lazy of blogging about my student life in Perth.

Now that I decided to blog again, I have to find a place to keep those photos. The solution was simple, but painstaking. I have to transfer all my photos into my photobucket account. These past four days, I have been downloading and uploading all my photos. Finally, I think I have upload at least half the photos I have. In addition to that, I decided to combine my previous two blogs posting into these one.

Hope anyone who is reading it will enjoy.
0 Responses