1 / 10 / 2004: A New Computer

Finally, my computer is up and ready. My hardisk crashed like the day before yesterday. The came the busy training sessions with Alex yesterday, so I hardly have the time to fix it.

This afternoon I went down to quit my surveyor job. Finally no more running around like an idiot and free at last. But, I am poorer than ever.

I arrived at the ML consulting company to submit all my survery report. Then came this surveyor, who was 27 year old, was like boasting around at how much can he achieved and blah blah. Then, he saw my reported as I've got quite a number of people who are not at home, so i put NA. He have to comment me to be lousy. What a asshole he is. He is already that old and still doing this kind of part-time jobs. Gessh, I almost want to give him a piece of my mind. If it is not for Melvin, who still need that fellow to do the survery, I will definitely like told him off.
Damn ... am I pissed.

To cool down, I head on for a game of DOTA. One of the best game I have play so far. I have been engross with it for like 2 hrs. Man, I need to give my eyes a break.
0 Responses