18 / 9 /2004

ARrrr...quite a bit sian about my survey job liao. Went to so many people's home but most of them are alway not in. It's like as if they don't own the home at all. Arrzz....Don't know why they bought the house in the first place. Pretty pissed off ... The worse part was those people who I have the handphone number cannot be bother to answer the call. What's the point of owning a handphone when one don't even answer.

I was so angry that I went out for a workout to chillz myself. Its really been a long long time since I last workout. I hardly could find the stamina to exercise for long. Well, I end up playing Aqua Frissbee with Minglong and Alex in the pool. I would say it is quite fun and it take some skill to play too. Unlike the normal Frissbee, you play an Aqua Frissbee, as it's name suggests, in water (recommend a quiet swimming pool). As I throw the Frissbee, it will glides on the surface of the water. To accurate throw it to a spot you want, requires skills. That is because the water surface is uneven and the Frissbee tends to bounces off elsewhere.

After the workout, I feel much better and more relax. But when I reach back home, the survey job's problems came flooding back into my mind. Sian arrrhhh...aiya don't bother liao. Going to hear my F.I.R evloution first. My feeling is like the song now, all jumbo up.
0 Responses