7 / 3 / 2005: Catching up

Well, I haven really been updating my blog for quite a while. Was kind of busy with reading the journals. Gosh guess what, I keep thinking that I have to submit a report next week which turn out I was wrong. Guess I must have seen the dates wrongly. It was due on week 6. Gessh, it make me sleepless for a couple of nights just to read those crap journals. But well guess I have a nice start in researching the stuff. Then again, I have another research that I've plan to do this week too. Haizz ... so much reading. Yet, so little time.

Attended one of the lecture today. Man, the lecturer sure sucks to core. Gosh, I've asked him a question on his study guide like how on earth do I know what to study. This is because his study guide have only the chapters numbers but not the specific page number that I have to read up on. Guess what, he gave me a crappy answer saying: the lecture follow the books which go hand in hand with the study guide ...blab blab arrr.... Guess he couldn't understand me what I was trying to asked. This sure gets on my nerve.

Time to back track abit here. Last saturaday, I was suppose to go to the beach in the morning. Not that I can't get up on time since I recieved a morning call from Lyn. But, it was raining. I figured the beach wouldn't be nice with the rain. It would be so wet and cold. So, I give up the plans and head back to sleep. Although, I heard from Ben that dispite the rain there were quite a number of people who turn up for the event.

Anyway, I met up with some of my friends and we organized a trip to the city: KTV. The ktv here reminds me of the good old days where songs are all super pirated one. THe Mtv lyrics don't flows with the song itself. Wahhah, it was sure super funny sia. Furthermore, some of the MTV are fake. Seriously, I have no idea how to sing with such conditions...haha. Then again, it was still fun. Everyone was busy snapping pictures of one and another, instead of attempting to sing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As we were heading back to SV, we saw the Cha Cha Festival 2005.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What can I say. Perth is indeed full of culture.


Last but not least, how can I forget this day. It's My Brother's B'DAy : HAPPIE BIRTHDAY RUIXIN. Enjoy yourself and hurry up post the pictures of the party. Feed me with some information of what is going on in Singapore too.
0 Responses