14 / 4 / 2007: Jaw Sushi Buffet

Talk about housemate shouldn't be cheating on one another. But this new guy who moved into the place just did. The story goes like this: Dave, Tony missed the Sushi Buffet in the city, would you want to go? Since Tony want to go for the sushi buffet, I naturally agreed to the idea. So the four of us head down to the city.

Photobucket

This was the palce where we going to eat the buffet.
Photobucket

As we were walking toward the shop, that Alex dash off to get a seat. Naturally, Tony, yunyen and I strolled there. We don't get the picture on what's the rush. I trying to tease Tony: So I heard you missed the buffet alot you know. But what Tony reply gave me a rude wake up call. He told us: No, I heard that you want to try out the buffet so I came. Gosh. So all along, we were all tricked by that Alex so he could come to the city for buffet. What a scammer this fellow is. How could he tricked his own housemate for his advantage.

Well, now to comment on the food. It was alright, not that great. The seaweed sushi taste awesome. Other than that, I ate tons of salmon and eel sushi. Overall rating: 4.5 / 10

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Psionix Says:

    You should blog about Shimizu Grand and forget about this Jaws Buffet already. hahaha

    But the non buffet sushi was pretty good.