23 / 2 / 2005

At last, the school term have started. But I am still having those holiday mood. HmMMm...well guess I have to slowly get use to it. Well for the past few days, I was like trying to get online but I just can't seems to do so. Apparently, everyone in the village was trying so too, and it end up in the event that the network was over-flooded. Darn, I can't wait to get out and have my own net access. Pretty frustrated with the network here. It is just so slow here and it is eat my money like water. Just in case, you were wondering what I meant. Well, the school charge us by every mb we downloaded. It is just so freaking expensive especially when most of the sites/webpages I surf have to contain like tons of graphics. Haiz, this just pissed me off.

Now to comment on my first lecture that I have attended. It wasn't really that great. The unit was introduction to psychology. The lecture was Jeff Corney. Gessh this guy just like to mumbling to himself and he told everyone a joke which i'm going to tell you all.
He was asking everyone if everyone could hear him in the lecture. Well someone responed a NO, and he was laughing to himself and replied(in mono tone speach): hhahahah you must be joking. If, you cannot hear me how could you even answer back.
Geesh ... what a great way to put this in.

I also found out that most of my lecture, I don't even have to copy any notes. All the lectures will be recorded and upload online. This is just so good. That should be the way how education works. Singapore education should seriously consider this system. It helps those student who wish to listen again to the lecture. I also realise that the students get to fight for what they want. If they think that the lecture is not working well or is not performing up to the expected standard. They could complain and vote for a change or tell him straight in his face. So that the lecturer may improve. That's should be the way how education should head into, Feedbacks. In addition to that, lecture notes could be downloaded online. This helps students alot, I find. I recall back in the poly day where I have to copy down every single stuff the lecturer says. I barely have time to even listen to what the lecturer says make sense or not. No one should copy in the lecture. That should be the way.
0 Responses