14 / 2 / 2006: Heading Back to Perth

I'm back to Perth again, but this time round I'm not alone. Yeah ^V^. Minglong and Karen decided to come to Perth for a holiday. After months of talking and planning, we are finally in Perth itself. Feb. 14th 2006, we embark onto the plane depart from S'pore and arrive at Perth to start a brand new adventure. After some incident that happen while trying to get through the custom, Ming apparently forgot he got a pocket knife in his bag. We got to listen to all the warnings for a whole 5 minutes. Geesh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, arriving at Perth was a nasty shocked for all of us. Why? The weather was horrible hot. I think it was around 40 degree. Standing out waiting for dear to pick us up was still pretty ok. But after we sat in my car, it was unbearable. My car was like an oven itself. Now I understand how does an a chicken feel in an oven. Well, we head down to Fremantle to collect the rented car. Since they don't have anymore hatchback left, we took the sedan one which naturally cost more. Well the fateful car we took for the road trip was a honda civic, 1.8l seadan car. It cost like 309 aus dollar to rent it for a week.

After collecting the car, we head back to Pinewood where I'm staying to drop pff our stuff. Well as for dinner, I intend to bring them to Kimchi House but it wasn't open that night. Therefore, we end up eating japanese food at Taka. After dinner, I drove to Fremantle for ice-cream and wafer since it was a half-price Tuesday. Time really fly fast. By the time we reach back home, it was around midnight. Time to sleep and prepare for the big road trip tomorrow morning. zzz........
0 Responses