1 / 3 / 2005

Guess, I have attended too much dinner gathering liao. Gosh ... I being to feel the pinch from the lag back in my studies. The lecturers are beginning to use terms that I have not heard of liao. Haiz, this could only mean one thing. It is high time for me to do some catching up.

All of my lectures are in the afternoon which makes me really sleepy. I must say this is due to the weather here which happens to be so cooling and nice to sleep. Although, I have slept alot. But I just can't seems to get enough sleep at all.

Arrhh ... cannot cannot I must try to stay awake. *wake up, wake up.*

Oh ya, I went for one of my tutorial this morning. I felt like I am being tested throughout the whole tutorial. The tutorial here just seems so difference as compared to the ones I have attended back at home. The people here just go into the class and start chit chatting. It was so casual. Before I got into mood to start talking, it is time to go back. That is so relax ... but I sure not count my chicken too soon. I sure wait for a few more weeks to see how it goes.
0 Responses