25 / 5 / 2005: A car accident

Well i guess i should post what happen to me, since most of you guys knows. For those who don't, well i actually got into an accident last sunday, 22. 05. 2005. I'm alright, i'm alright. So ya i guess i'm fine if not i wouldn't be able to write this blog again.
This is what happen:

I was like driving and i saw this bend(should have slow down since i got a bad feeling about that bend). Apparently it was such a sharp bend that i got into it and i step on my brake. My car was drifting and it slide off the road which is wet and sandy. My car ski more but i still have control over the car trying to put it back. It was good until my front tyre gave way, the brake i think flew out. That when i start to panic, the steering become heavy, i try to put it to right but i can't do it. Next time i know my boot hit a tree and the whole car flips and there i was in the mud. Thanks god no one got hurt, cause like i have a full car of passenager sitting.

Well the passerby was so kind to stop and asked me if anyone got hurt. They even help me contact the police and the ambulance for me, since my phone have no coverage. Well i stood there in the cold for like an hr with so much flies on me, drench and half cover with mud. Before the ambulance got here. The paramedic here are so funny, they wore the ambulance crew shirt the wrong way and complain that she couldn't get the shirt to look right. haha, next she load me up the ambulance and forgot the medic box she put on the floor. But everyone was so nice in the hospital, they wash my clothes for me, give me food and drinks, provide me a room with tv and books to read waiting for my friends to come down to fetch me. The place was kinda of far from perth city, it was in corrigin.

When edmund, tony and ben got here it was like 8pm at night. We left around 8.30pm, on the way back, ben car ran out of fuel and was like struck for 2 hrs before tony and edmund got some back. What a sunday to spent it.
0 Responses