13 / 9 / 2004: 10 more days to go

Finally, I managed to find a job. The feeling of going to work this coming thursday feels kind of good. At last, I could earn some cold hard cash. Recently, my expenses appears to be more than what my income could supports. With so many people's birthday to come and so little income, I could hardly tahan.

Weee... I am just countdown now. Why? Because it is going to be the day to remember, the day where independence was gain through hard work, a gain where I will remember for as long as I live. It is the day where my Pink IC come back to me. Yeah, another 10 more days to go. So excited about it, finally full freedom. No more restriction.

Well, I was abit exhausted. Just came back from a shopping trip with Geraldine in Orchard. She bought herself a pair of shoe, while I got a birthday present. I never realise shopping can be that tiring and draining. Guess it is seriously time to start my exercising program liao. Work out work out
0 Responses