31 / 12 / 2006: Touring Singapore

It has been two long years since I left Singapore to study in Perth. Come to think of it, everytime when I return back home. I would only go out and eat buffet, watch movie, swim in Ming's place. I have not try out the usual outdoor activities that I would used to do. Since yunyen is here, we decided to head down to East Coast Park for a cycling trip.

Photobucket East Coast Park Cycling6

It was a refreshing and tiring cycling trip. I used to cycle for hours, but now just cycling for 2 hour was almost killing my legs. I was pretty surprise myself, the whole of East Coast Park was pretty packed. I recalled during the past when I was here in East Coast Park, it was just another quiet beach. Time has change, East Coast Park is now packed with shops, Coffee Bin, family having picnic and it just bursting with life.

Vivo City
This new shopping complex was recently opened to public. Since it was new, we decided to head down here and check it out. The Mrt to Vivo City was very new and not to mention the air-condition was pretty cold too. When we arrived at Vivo City, we were kind of lost. The place is huge. It took us awhile to know where are we walking. Well since we are here, we went to try out the famous ice-cream store which alot of people blog about and caught a movie. The GV here in Vivo city is huge and new.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Responses