20 / 3 / 2007 : Parcel

After a month of waiting, finally my parcel has arrived. What was it? It was my laptop. The graphic card for my laptop just burned out somewhere during Feb this year. I sent it back for repair and my parents sent it back through Fedx. It took the parcel one month to clear the australia custom. Talk about speed and service. Furthermore, my parent even pay extra just to let the parcel get here faster but still gosh 1 month is way too long. In addition, the courier service mis-sent the parcel to my neighbour place. I have to call them up to ask why was the laptop still not delivered to my place yet. They say they sent and no one is around. Geesh, this is an outrage. I was here the whole morning waiting for them. I asked them where do they even sent to? They told me it was unit 19 they sent to. OMG. I lived in Unit 18. I asked them why and told them no I am living in Unit 18 not 19. Guess what Fedx told me. It is weird the postal address indeed noted Unit 18 not Unit 19, why did the courier man sent it to Unit 19? Geesh. I asked them is it possible to sent the parcel to my place again. They say it is not possible, if it is urgent I can collect it myself over at their head office in Perth. !!!! what sort of answer is this. I pay so much for the service, the parcel got here late and I still have to collect myself. What in the world is this service. I rang up my parents and they called up the Fedx in Singapore and really give them a lecture. After an hour, what do you know. It is the courier man who is not suppose to be here. What a frustrating day.

Photobucket
0 Responses