18 / 2 / 2005: Student Village Tour

I was like late for the student village tour today. It was suppose to start like 11 am but they change it to 10am that really make me rush like mad. Talk about starting on time.In the end, everyone ended up waiting for each other inside the room. Arrhh, if I have knew I would not have rush like mad. Well they pretty much give some crap briefing. Guess the only stuff I can remember now was like emergency number that's like 333. What a weird name to call.

After the briefing, I join in for the amazing food race. I though it will be like a really big event, but it is kind of a big disappointment. Because there were only like 30 people who sign up for the event. Well, I guess guys will always be guys especially those who gotten out of the army. They were always chatting about the good old army life, and I guess it pissed off one of the girls call Egna. Haha well as a future pyschologist, I would say point taken and I sure come out with some therapy to cure the Singapore guys from that army part.

But that's pretty much like in the future...okok time to cook now. It is my first time trying out the new rice cooker, so I have no idea how the rice will end up. The weather is abit chilly tonight, I heard its currently about 15 degree at the moment. So guess I better put on some thick clothing before I head out to Chinatown later at about 10pm to 2 am.

Okok over and out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Murdoch Field, Looks good for a run and soccer
0 Responses