25 / 9 / 2004

Arrhh I must really curb the way on how I spent money. Firstly, I no longer be getting anymore pay from the army. Haiz, I guess it is high time to start saving liao. But above all, I need to find job.

Therefore, I head down to the library today to find some books on cover letter and resume. I got a feeling that my cover letter and resume that I have written during my poly days is still usable. Guess, it is high time that I rewrite these stuff again. The best way to do this is to do some research on it first. In addition, it has been ages since I touch on books.

I quote this from one of the book "A person should find a job, if he/she don't find one, he/she will suffer from mental stress." I begin to think that this is kinda of true. Take me for example, I do not have a job now and everyday I just sit and worry that my money will be used up. In the long time run, it is not good for both my body and mind. Well, time to continue research somemore.

Research ... .... Research Research Research
0 Responses