14 / 9 /2004: Alex's Birthday Again

Brother, you seriously must give thanks to me. I have celebrated your birthday with you twice with two different group of people. This time round, Minglong, Amanda, Birthday boy and me went out. The present I got the other day was a radiobox with two super retro speaker. Do hope that he love it. It looks really cute.

It has been ages since I last drove a vehicle. After I got my license, I totally stop driving. But tonight, I have to drive one. Worse of all, it was an automatic one. Man, it just don't feel right. Maybe I'm just not used to it. I totally can't feel like I am driving a car. I can't even feel the speed increasing, it's just not like the manual car that I learnt. Most of the time, I have to keep a lookout for my driving speed. Worse part of all, it is not my own car. These factors just make me really nervous about it. I keep having the though that I will damage it. I have to be really careful. Haizz ... ... this just made me realised that I need more experience. It just been too long since I last drove. Therefore, I made a resolution. When I get to Australia for my study, I must make sure to get an automatic car and drive until a point where I am just sick of driving man.

Alright, yawnzzz ... ... getting late and sleepy. Time to go to bed. zz.z.z.z.z..z.z.ZZzz..
0 Responses