12 / 3 / 2005

Well actually I intend to do the updating last night. But apparently, I was so exhausted from reading the journal until I fell asleep. Then I went out this morning to get some grocery and eat dim sum.

Now to recap what happen on Friday, MARCH 11th 2005. Well firstly, I was out on a date with lyn. We met around 1.30pm in the afternoon and went down to the city for lunch. Went to test out the Penang resturant, I must say it was pretty good to eat. It is by far one of the best chinese food I have eaten here in perth. They attain the Singapore coffeeshop zhi cha standard. After the food, we went down for some shopping trip. Reason due to the result of my creativity, I happen to dye 4 of my white shirt pink. I'm not really a big fan of pink shirt anyway. Eeehh ... now I have 4 new pink shirt now. Haizz ... what to do but to get some more new t-shirt. But in the end, I didn't get any shirt at all lor. Haha, Lyn was the one who was buying clothes int the end. Oh well, never mind then. We walking around until night and I end up doing my grocery shopping instead. What a wonderful and romantic man am I, gessh. I feel so bad and sad until we arived back to my flat. It was just before we reach my flat, she told me it was suppose to be a romantic date hor. It was at this point in time, I decided to hold her hands and the rest it just happen. I know that I am not the romantic type, my dear. I try to be romantic next time if you happen to be reading : P
0 Responses