9 / 4 / 2005

Hey hey hey another day has pass, guess I'll be burning midnight oil again. Although the holidays are here, there are just so much reading to do.

I got up at 5am in the morning with a perception that we were going to the Canning Vale market. Apparently, it was cancel without me know it haiz...well nvm I guess since my housemate is making too much noise for me to sleep anyway. Well, I guess once in while getting up so early may not be such a bad thing after all. It was such a beautiful morning. The weather was just so cold until you could see smoke when you exhale. Anyway since I was up, I decided to continue the plan alone to the market. Standing at the bus-stop, I must say I was pretty much lost. Might be the early morning or might be just that my brain just shrink. I have a brief impression of how and what bus to take. Thus, I decided to test my luck. And I was lucky. I took a 99 close to 8am I think, that was this timing slot at 7.20 but I missed it. So I have to wait for the next one. Anyway, the bus took me to a bus station where I hop on to bus: 883 to the market. I forgot to mention, its free. Once you paid the first time, the ticket will be valid for 2 hr. You can sit unlimited number of buses within this time slot. At last, I arrived at my market.

I was praying hard that please please don't make it a flea market today. Since the previous time we came, it turn out that the market is not open and there is only the flea market. Well the minute, I saw quite a number of aunties carries boxes of vegtables and bags of fruits. I knew it was market day. Two thumbs up to the wholesale market. Therefore, there is no time to waste. I head down to the meat wholeseller. Sadly, they do not sell chicken or pork. I do not need 20 kg of beef and talk about eatting them. Well never mind, I was prepared for it anyway. So I head straight down to the vegetable wholeseller.

The walk to the vegetable wholeseller was pretty breezy and cold. But the sight of people walking out with boxes of tomates, apples, onions, potatos, bananas and etc, kind of excited me. Just got those super high feeling. I went in and it took me an hour to get everything that I need. I bought 3 vegetable for $2, a packet of carrot for $1, 3 rock melons for $1.80 and 2 packets of bean sprouts for $2. Talk about cheap.

Before, I head back to SV. I went to Emma seafood to grab 3 fishcake for $2, a packet of mee-pok for $2.90 and 10 seafood wanton for $2. Well, here come the tiring part, I have to carry everything and wait for a bus. I pretty much stood there with these plastic bags for 15 minutes. To kill time, I was chatting with this pair of old couple who came from china. They were also waiting for a bus with their grandson. By the time I reached back to hostel, it was already like 10 plus. Had a quick breakfast at about 1130 am, head to bed for a nap.

I was sleeping very happily until I was disturb by my phone. This was a rare thing because this is not Singapore. I don't have my brothers to tell me to wake up and its time to eat buffet or watch a movie, something like this. Haha. Well, it was Edmund. They rang me up to ask me go down to Garden City to do some shopping with them. Since it was Saturday meaning I will not study until night falls, I agreed to the idea.

Well, we got back from Garden city at around evening time. The gang head down to Northbridge Utopia to support Lyn in a ktv singing contest. Well Good lucky lady. I could only give you my moral support. It was time to settle down and start working on my stuff. First thing on hand, my oral presentation. I kind of find the topic pretty hard. The topic was bullying in primary school. I have to think of it from both perspective the bully and the victim. Arhh ... it was such a stupid topic. There were hardly any information in the database. How do I even research when I have nothing to research. Haiz ... But I cannot give up. I will strive on like Naruto. I will unleash kyuubi (not sure if i spell it correctly, 9 tail fox for short).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Roar roar ok ok back to work. Over and out
0 Responses