22 / 9 / 2004

VOomzz rozzz, wee just got back from Jurong.
Well, Minglong just called up and say comon let's go for supper. So I just went out eatting with him, but the catch was that I was driving his car. Our inital plan was to go to Bedok 85 there eat Ba Cho Noodle only,but for some reason I end up driving all the way to Jurong.

It has been ages since I last touch a vehicle. Furthermore, I'm so use to driving manual car. Now that I have to drive an Automatic one, I just feel kinda weird. Just can't get use the feeling. Driving on the road is still not much of a challenge. However, when it comes to parking. Omg, it was terrible. I'm used to parking SAF vehicle and Toyota Corolla only. Arrhh today ask me to park such a big car, I must say I'm kinda lost. I don't even know how to reverse parking anymore.

Alright then, time for bed.

Counterdown to ORD: 2 more days to freedom from the army.
0 Responses