24 / 9 / 2004: ORD DAY

Yes !! yes ! yes !!! finally a freeman now. I can offically say now that I have ORd liao. It just feel so shiok just by saying those words.

I went back to camp this morning to collect back my PINK IC. Man, the feeling was just overwhelming me. I was just super excited over it. When I arrived at the camp, everyone inside was like slogging and walking around like zombies. The feeling is sure gloomy. But it does not affect my mood, I was sitting there happy waiting for my PINK IC to be given back to me. It sure took them a while to do all the necessary paper work, but yes at last, my Pink IC came back to me. Finally finally, no more stress. I no longer have to worry whether my hair is too long or is my fingernails too long or whether my uniform is crumble and NO MORE GUARD DUTY.

Well, I would comment that I was pretty unhappy about the testimonial given to me. One: My parent unit 36 SCE don't even know who am I nor what have I done. This is because throughout my time in the army, I was attached to 9Dsmb. How could they give me a testimonial and states that I have achieve nothing when I have done so much in 9Dsmb. I felt that this was pretty unfair for them to even judge me. I think I would call up 9 Dsmb tomorrow morning to ask them for a testimonial, since they have the record of my achievements in army.

Well after I got back my Pink IC, I head striaght down to Kbox to meet MingQi and Hong Wei to have K lunch. The feeling is just super high. Maybe, it is because I just recieved back my IC or it might be the songs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But one thing for sure, my voice sure hasn't recover yet. It still feel pretty sore. Guess, I need to drink more water and stop singing for the time being. After our KTV session, we head down to International Plaza to return the completed survey that I have done. My main intention of going to International Plaza is to return all the survey and stop doing the survey job. However, for some reason, I have no idea why did I do that.I continue to accept the job and take on more location for the survey. Well anyway, arrhh don't know lar, I guess I will reject him the next time I go down again.

Our last stop today was Orchard. Why? That is because there is an event today over at Lido: The New Police Story Red Carpet. Wee, so excited that is one event we were waiting the whole day for. The best part, I get to see Ah Sa (one of the Twins singers from HK). I heard from news that she will be attending this event. Everything went so well until the host has to break this bad news to us: Ah Sa is sick and she's not appearing in the event anymore. OMG ... .... Haizz sad ler sad.

Well, we stay on and continue to watch the event. I must say it was quite a grand event. There were a number of medicorp stars that turn up for the event. The fans at the event were so high because it was also Dianel Wu's Birthday. They were singing birthday song on the spot for Dianel Wu. Furthermore, there were also quite a lot of other fan clubs that have turn up for this event. All the different clubs were cheering for their own stars. You can feel the mood there, but it was pretty much like a scatter sand.

But, this suitation change when Jackie Chan appear. Wow, everyone started shouting out for him. The feeling was like you see a hero that has return back from war. Everyone, irregardless of race and skin colour, they were cheering for him "JACKIE JACKIE".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Furthermore, in my 22 years of life, I've never seen a man with such high confident level. One look at him, you got those feeling that you could trust him like he's the man, he can do it. That is the impression that he has gave me just with his looks. I guess this is 1 lesson I have learn today: Confident. I must definately find back my source of confident again. I just feel like a lost sheep as compare to Jackie Chan. Hmmm ... ... I guess that will be my current goal to work on.
0 Responses