16 / 9 / 2004: Morning

It was just another super cold day yestersday, just the perfect nice weather to be knock out.

Mmmm...let me see what have i been doing. Ahh...now i remember. Hehe...I was playing the Sim almost the whole day. Also, it was my dad birthday, I almost forgot about it. Geee, guess my memory really getting from bad to worse. Well I bought dad a watch, I saw this watch from swatch but it cost about $189 for model that I want. Haizz . . . I just need cold hard cash fast.

Just open up my email, wah sei the gossip I start about Jess and Alex really became the topic of the month. Hehe..the whole ebuyas forum is currently debating about it now. Everyone is like comment abit here and there. Even the quiet Brandon, make a point to comment about it. Finally, something gossip to keep the forum alive. I guess I must really attempt more of this kind of 3 ba stuff often, hahaha.

Arhh ... ... it's already 8.50am. I am late liao, got to rush. Meeting Mingqi at 10.15am. Over and Out.
0 Responses