17 / 9 / 2004: KTV (Tuo diao Tuo diao)

Wee, just came back from a ktv session with Junwei and Alvin. For some reason today, we sure sing until super high. It's all thanks to this song by Alex Toh: Tuo Diao. I never knew that song can make people sing until so high. Now the affect effect kick in, being to feel abit tired and sore from the singing session sia.

Finally, I started on my new job which was doing survey again. Hopefully, this time round I could earn more. I guess must rush abit, hopfully I can finished the whole list they gave me.

I would say it's good money. 1 completed survey the company give me $9. If I could finish more than 16, every 1 survey will give me $10. Money Money ... ... I must strive hard for it then.

Furthermore, I am also considering whether to take up the bank's job offer. I'll be free from army or ord on the 23rd of this month. But, the bank's job start work on the 24th. This just seems way too fast, just not mentally prepare yet. But then again, I'm have been on such a long break liao. Haiz, really don't know what to do. It's like a standing in a T-junction now. Arhhhh ... ... fan ar.
0 Responses