9 / 6 / 2007: 2nd Year Anniversary

It my 2nd Anniversary with dear. Time sure fly fast, we are already together for 2 years and it seems as if we only got together.

Photobucket
The Card that Dear Make for me

I woke up early in the morning to get my hair cut. For some reason, every salon I visited was packed. I waited for 15 minutes or so in two different shop each. It simple is too packed. I ended up having my hair cut at Top Image. The hairstyle was definitely not the sort I wish they would cut it. Anyway, the story is I cut my hair and collect the roses and surprise her in bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was also surprise by her with her card. She had made this for quite a few nights. So nice and I'm touched by it.
Photobucket


I took her to this Japanese restaurant in the City. We have a table BBQ for two and some salmon sushi. I do hope you enjoy the day Dear. Happy Anniversary.
0 Responses