19 / 2 / 2005: Yu Sheng In Perth

COugh cough cough, my throat feel abit sore from all the shouting done today over at the free New Year dinner today.

Well, some Christians invited me to join them for a New Year dinner. Upon hearing the word free, I immediately agree to that idea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Going out for the Free Meal

Upon arriving there, the guys were having a fun time there. Why, that is because we were having a super fun game of table-soccer. The rule was that the team who score first gets to stay on and my team stay the longest wee. The funny part of the whole game is that there was this uncle who stood by us. I ask him hello uncle, how are you. Are you here to join in the party too. Well, that uncle reply me that: No, I'm the owner of this house. I was like speechless for awhile, before I say oh you are the owner. Thank you for such a wonderful party. Man, everyone was out laughing out. No one, Seriously no one expect that was the owner. Gessh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Table Soccer Gang

I haven had so much fun for a long time. Then came the time to prepare to Lau the Yu Sheng.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A plate of Yu Sheng

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Everyone enjoying the Yu Sheng

I must say it was a good night. We only get to leave the place at about 11pm. They say that when you are in foreign country, the moon tend to be brighter and bigger. I didn't believe until today. The moon in Perth is indeed brighter and bigger and not to forget to mention it even seems to look rounder.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Moon in Perth (looks small due to my lousy camera)

Alright, time to rest. I will like update again, since tomorrow night will be BBQ night at the student village.
0 Responses