8 / 2 / 2005: Chinese New Year

Hoho but not merry christmas, its chinese new year time again. Time sure fly fast. I do hope it will be another year of fun wee. Well today, New Year Eve and its almost time for steamboat. Coolz, this is the part I love the most. Because I get to eat until I drop again. Haha, touch wood touch wood, New Year liao, I must say only good stuff.

Well another few more days and it will no longer be the Singapore land I will be touching or walking on, its going to be Perth. Hope I don't get homesick after what I heard Cheryl says. Exciting new stuff yet there are still desires left behind. Haiz but anyway that's life. As I recall one of my warrent in Army always told us: "Life must move on."

Well A BRanD NeW yeAR and a BraNd nEW country to discover. Just thinking of it, I pretty much juice up. Here i come, Perth. Hohoho. Alright time to end blogging. Steamboat here I come.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
0 Responses