8 / 4 / 2005: Sad, broken wings

A lot has happen over these few weeks. It feels like I'm aWell tons of stuff have been happen. Its study break next week, time to chase back what i have been lacking behind. Firstly, i have broke up with my girl. Ya ya ya i know u guys sure say wht again bro whts wrong. Well, i guess its not time yet. Firstly i kinda of too busy with my studies. Kinda of overload with assignment and reading. So much reading to do yet so little time. There are even times i gave up reading and read my Lotr instead of the books i should read. Arrrhh its really pissing me off.
Haizzz.....well never mind i guess i should really really do some read during this break. I want to go down south for a holiday. But i guess studies are more important compare to the the trip. Maybe i will go during the june to july holiday. Well see first lar, aiya don't borther. First read read read read. I need more mp3 to keep me going. Arrr.........
Just have a nice dinner, feeling kinda of full and sleepy now. Was having the mutton soup, with rice and eggs. And the weather is like 24 i think. Super shiok. ok lar keep u all update again
0 Responses